DECEMBER 1 THROUGH FEBRUARY 28
Winter is a magical season in The Great Northern Catskills! An easy drive from New York City leads you to a wonderland of snow-covered, majestic mountains where adventure awaits you on our farm. No matter the season, Hull-O Farms is the perfect winter family vacation destination.
FARM COTTAGE WINTER GETAWAY SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
Your farm cottage winter getaway includes SPECIAL DISCOUNTS!
Book your mid-week farm winter getaway and receive 10% OFF your stay.
Your HULL-O FARMS Farm Cottage Winter Getaway includes:
- Deluxe accommodations in your own private Guest House, including an eat-in kitchen where you can fix your favorite winter recipes for your family,
- The opportunity to explore and enjoy our entire seven-generation working farm till your heart’s content, and of course,
- Access to local fine and family dining,
- A take-home gift basket with our famous Farmer’s Wife Buttermilk Pancake Mix, real Maple Syrup (locally crafted), local-made jam, specialty teas, honey sticks, Mrs. Sherry’s recipe for Apple Crisp, and farm-fresh eggs along with your choice of bacon or sausage!
The Rose: $250 per night for up to 4 people.
An inviting and cozy country home on the farm. This charming home is walking distance from the barns. It has a 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 2 twins), sleeper sofa, full kitchen, full bath, and living room with beautifully finished with pine floors (with lumber harvested from our own forests!)
The Austin: $300 per night for up to 6 people.
This is a two story country chalet that was named after Grandpa Hull and is located at the very edge of our 300-acre farm.
This country home has 3 bedrooms ( 1 queen, 1 full with bunk beds and another with set of bunk beds), a sleeper sofa and futon, 2 bathrooms, living room, family room, dining area and full kitchen. A glass-doored wood-stove also helps set the mood on brisk country evenings. A 32-foot second-story deck overlooks our scenic Durham Valley (a view that will remain in your mind long after your vacation is over).
The Gifford: $375 per night for up to 8 people.
A two-story, cheery country home that was named after Grandma Hull and is walking distance from the barns. It has 4 bedrooms ( 2 queens, 1 full, 1 with four twins), a full kitchen, full bath, sun porch, living room with glass-doored wood-stove, entry room, and deck which overlooks the cows in the meadows.
Winter Activities on the Farm:
- Snowshoeing (as long as there’s snow)
- Snowman Making (whenever there’s snow)
- Feeding the Animals (every day)
- Campfire and S’mores (every night)
- Sledding (As long as there’s snow)
We are located just 15 minutes from Windham Mountain and 30 minutes from Hunter Mountain, top ski resorts in upstate New York. During your stay, take a day trip to the mountain for some winter sports fun then head back to the farm to cozy up next to our campfire to roast S’mores with the family while taking in the fresh winter air.
During the Winter Months ONLY, we host an annual hunting program so there may be hunters on the premises during your visit. If you have any questions or concerns about our hunting program during your stay at Hull-O Farms, we’ll be glad to provide you with answers. Feel free to contact us.
Want to get updates and discounts on our family farm stay vacations? Sign up for our eNewsletter!