DECEMBER 1 THROUGH FEBRUARY 28
Winter is a magical season in The Great Northern Catskills! An easy drive from New York City leads you to a wonderland of snow-covered, majestic mountains where adventure awaits you on our farm. No matter the season, Hull-O Farms is the perfect family vacation destination.
FARM COTTAGE WINTER GETAWAY SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
Your farm cottage winter getaway includes SPECIAL DISCOUNTS!
Book your mid-week farm winter getaway and receive 10% OFF your stay.
Your HULL-O FARMS Farm Cottage Winter Getaway includes:
- Deluxe accommodations in your own private Guest House, including an eat-in kitchen where you can fix your favorite winter recipes for your family.
- The opportunity to explore and enjoy our entire seven-generation working farm till your heart’s content.
- Access to local fine and family dining.
- Our breakfast gift basket is complete with Hull-O Farms private label homemade buttermilk pancake mix, our farm fresh eggs and breakfast sausage, locally sourced real maple syrup, specialty teas and hot chocolate mix as well as a sundry of other breakfast bars and goodies.
Winter Activities on the Farm:
- Snowshoeing (as long as there’s snow)
- Snowman Making (whenever there’s snow)
- Feeding the Animals
- Sledding (As long as there’s snow)
We are located just 15 minutes from Windham Mountain and 30 minutes from Hunter Mountain, top ski resorts in upstate New York. During your stay, take a day trip to the mountain for some winter sports fun then head back to the farm to cozy up next to our campfire to roast S’mores with the family while taking in the fresh winter air.
The Rose: $375 (Weekend) / $350 (Weekday) per night for up to 4 people
*There is an additional charge of $25 per person, per night for more than 4 guests.
An inviting and cozy country home on the farm. This charming home is walking distance from the barns. It has 2 bedrooms (1 queen and 1 with a set of bunk beds), sleeper sofa, full kitchen, full bath, and living room with beautifully finished with pine floors (with lumber harvested from our own forests!) See photos of interior.
The Gifford: $450 (Weekend) / $425 (Weekday) per night for up to 8 people*
*There is an additional charge of $25 per person, per night for more than 8 guests.
A two-story, cheery country home that was named after Grandma Hull and is walking distance from the barns. It has 4 bedrooms (3 queens, and 1 with 2 twins and a set of bunk beds), a full kitchen, 2 full baths, sun porch, living room with glass-doored wood-stove, laundry, entry room, and deck which overlooks the cows in the meadows. See photos of interior.
During the Fall and Winter Months ONLY, we occasionally host an annual hunting program so there may be hunters on the premises during your visit. If you have any questions or concerns about our hunting program during your stay at Hull-O Farms, we’ll be glad to provide you with answers. Feel free to contact us.
Want to get updates and discounts on our family farm stay vacation? Sign up for our eNewsletter!