Spending time with the grandkids is so important for both you, the grandparents, and the grandchildren. So why not do something different this season! Here are 5 reasons why you should get out of the city and take the grandchildren to a farm this season:
- They’ll learn where their food comes from: When kids experience farm living firsthand, they’re able to see exactly how the food on their plate gets there! They can learn from the farmers how to take care of livestock as well as learn the process of planting, growing and harvesting crop.
- They can learn about farm animals: Kids can get educated on the different types of animals on a farm, how to feed them, and how each and every one is different from the other. Plus, they will even get to pet and hold some!
- It’s a good excuse to get some quality fresh air: Visiting a farm with the kids is a great change of scenery from the big city! Enjoy the crisp, clean fresh air of the farm and enjoy the fall foliage.
- The kids will get to meet a real life farmer!: Kids are going to get excited about meeting a real life farmer, especially city kids! It’s a great chance for kids to learn about farm life and how the farmers were raised in the country.
- It’s great bonding time!: Ditch the electronics and join your grandkids as they do “chores” on the farm, fish at the pond, or relax on the porch of the farmhouse with a refreshing drink while soaking in the evening sun. There’s so much to do together here at Hull-O Farms.
Come meet Farmer Frank and book your visit to Hull-O-Farms this fall for a great experience for both grandchildren and grandparents!